Here are a few simple tips to help you get started with planning your event.
1. Brainstorm and ask yourself the following questions:
2. Get help from family and friends and assign tasks.3. Develop realistic fundraising goals.4. Develop a budget based on your fundraising goals.5. Set the date and place of the event.6. Call Peel Children’s Aid Foundation to register your event.7. Advertise!8. Gather volunteers to work the event.
- What type of event do I want to host?
- How will I make this event stand out from others?
- Where will it take place?
- What will it cost?
- Do I need a permit?